Ottawa Wedding Blog| Wedding Photographer| Melanie Rebane| Ottawa| Kingston| Montreal| Toronto

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Let's connect! Learn about upcoming sessions, news, contests and wedding trends and inspiration.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The E man gets his First Haircut for the Holidays

Things started out well enough with our little man being as goofy and happy as ever...but then, he's never had his haircut...so he was unaware of what would happen next...

First haircut for Christmas

Oh boy! Screaming like a banshee in dadd's lap there was a huge drama. Sister K, tried to console him with a lollipop with no luck...poor E man...
First haircut for Christmas
Then, no kidding...no sooner is he out of the chair ...then he is totally calm, with his lollipop and hockey cards..too funny...
First haircut for Christmas

Want to see more? View my portfolio.
Follow me on YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/mphotographydotca
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019

4 comments:

Anonymous December 22, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

Hey I'm the first one:)

You take beautiful photographs of beautiful moments. I've really enjoyed looking through your blog. So glad I found it:)

Saffron and Toilé
Holly Golightly

Anonymous December 22, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

Nice haircut! :)
Mine still screams and he's 4. :( Every now and then he lets me cut it. :)

Capital Mom December 22, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

I am too afraid to take my 3 yr old for a real hair cut. I am convinced it will go badly. So I just trim her hair (badly) myself.

LoopyJ December 22, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

First haircuts always make them look so much older:(

Love the foodbank donation idea:)

Popular Posts

About This Blog

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Capturing authentic moments with artistry and style. Contemporary photography for the modern romantic...

Email Me

melanie.rebane@gmail.com

Followers

Project Wedding vendor reviews | Wedding Dresses, Wedding Songs, Wedding Ideas, Bridal Shower

We are a preferred photographer in the Ottawa wedding photographers, Ontario section of www.studiolocator.com - a wedding photographer directory.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP