Ottawa Wedding Blog| Wedding Photographer| Melanie Rebane| Ottawa| Kingston| Montreal| Toronto

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Let's connect! Learn about upcoming sessions, news, contests and wedding trends and inspiration.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 has welcomed some wonderful new little people into the world and I am so pleased to say that I have been able to capture some of these new little faces. There is something so amazing about being able to capture a woman in the height of her pregnancy and also to see her again days after baby arrives. There is an awe and wonder in those first days after birth that is unforgettable and I am so proud to be a part of capturing this special time with some great families.

It was also neat to photograph some growing families from previous maternity and newborn sessions in the past...amazing to see how these little people blossom and grow!

Here is a slide show of some of my favorites from 2009. Enjoy!

p.s. Everyone asks, "Do you take a lot of photographs of your own children?" The answer...Not enough- but I included a couple of my own cuties in this slide show and one of my baby niece -little "m" ... a real blessing this year.

Have a wonderful 2010!


Want to see more? View my portfolio.
Follow me on YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/mphotographydotca
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019


0 comments:

Popular Posts

About This Blog

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Capturing authentic moments with artistry and style. Contemporary photography for the modern romantic...

Email Me

melanie.rebane@gmail.com

Followers

Project Wedding vendor reviews | Wedding Dresses, Wedding Songs, Wedding Ideas, Bridal Shower

We are a preferred photographer in the Ottawa wedding photographers, Ontario section of www.studiolocator.com - a wedding photographer directory.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP