Ottawa Wedding Blog| Wedding Photographer| Melanie Rebane| Ottawa| Kingston| Montreal| Toronto

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Let's connect! Learn about upcoming sessions, news, contests and wedding trends and inspiration.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, December 21, 2009

Newborn twins: K+L } Ottawa newborn photographer

I met P about five years ago as her friend's wedding photographer for a winter wedding at Strathmere in Ottawa. What a treat when she contacted me delighted by the safe delivery of her twin baby boys! At 38 weeks, these lovely little babes weighed just over 5 pounds. These little ones were just barely a week old and you could already see their different personalities coming through. One little guy is laid back, while the other is intense and serious...it took over 3 hours to finally have both these little ones fall into sync to get this lovely shot of these two twin brothers.

As a portrait and wedding photographer, I find the full breadth of photography to be fascinating. Weddings celebrate love and union; families celebrate their growing lives together and, as is appropriate for this time of year...newborn photography is truly the celebration of miracles. Looking at these sweet little boys, it is incredible how perfect they are.

I couldn't think of a finer note to end my 2009 photography season on...Congratulations to P&M on the safe arrival of these beautiful boys.

K+L Baby twins, 2009
Newborn baby twins

Want to see more? View my portfolio.
Follow me on YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/mphotographydotca
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019

4 comments:

Anonymous December 21, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

This is absolutely amazing! I'm crying like a baby as I type, I can't get over how perfect my boys look. Thank you so much for this!

Amy December 21, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Eeeeeek! LOOOOOVE IT! Seriously, Melanie. I think I just ovulated.

Pam and Mark... you make beeeeeautiful babies!

Lara December 22, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

SOOO precious. I know how hard it is to get the perfect shot with newborn twins. We never got anything like this of ours - what an amazing keepsake for their parents!

TheStacey December 22, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

Gorgeous work, gorgeous babies, gorgeous story. Thanks so much for sharing both in words and more importantly in pictures.

@theStacey

Popular Posts

About This Blog

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Capturing authentic moments with artistry and style. Contemporary photography for the modern romantic...

Email Me

melanie.rebane@gmail.com

Followers

Project Wedding vendor reviews | Wedding Dresses, Wedding Songs, Wedding Ideas, Bridal Shower

We are a preferred photographer in the Ottawa wedding photographers, Ontario section of www.studiolocator.com - a wedding photographer directory.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP