Ottawa Wedding Blog| Wedding Photographer| Melanie Rebane| Ottawa| Kingston| Montreal| Toronto

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Let's connect! Learn about upcoming sessions, news, contests and wedding trends and inspiration.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Toronto Engagement Session - Ottawa Wedding Photographer

Maria is the younger sister of one of my very dear friends from University. I have known her through the years and now I will have the honor of capturing her wedding at the Richmond Hill Golf and Country Club just outside Toronto this Saturday as she marries the love of her life, Joe. There was screaming and jumping and all the things that ladies do when they hear the big news. I felt like I was asked to be in the bridal party- it's so special to me. I can't imagine any other way to be at a wedding other than capturing all the special moments of so many people I personally care about while doing something I love so much. A very special weekend ahead...I am so looking forward to it!  Here are some of the images from their engagement in the Distillery District in Toronto.



Want to see more? 
View my portfolio. 
Join me on Facebook  
Follow me on Twitter: mphotographer
Follow me on Youtube
Visit my inspiration microblog on Tumblr
613.769.6019

0 comments:

Popular Posts

About This Blog

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Capturing authentic moments with artistry and style. Contemporary photography for the modern romantic...

Email Me

melanie.rebane@gmail.com

Followers

Project Wedding vendor reviews | Wedding Dresses, Wedding Songs, Wedding Ideas, Bridal Shower

We are a preferred photographer in the Ottawa wedding photographers, Ontario section of www.studiolocator.com - a wedding photographer directory.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP