Ottawa Wedding Blog| Wedding Photographer| Melanie Rebane| Ottawa| Kingston| Montreal| Toronto

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Let's connect! Learn about upcoming sessions, news, contests and wedding trends and inspiration.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

{New York City Gramercy Park Hotel - Manhatten} Destination Wedding Photographer

The front lobby of the Gramercy Park Hotel. New York City
Today is the final day before I leave to capture an amazing dream come true wedding on the rooftop of the famous Gramercy Park Hotel in New York City. This wedding has been almost a year in the making and with the assistance of wedding and event planner Allison Turner of Live Love Plan, both the ceremony and reception in New York and the reception at the National Art Gallery of Canada later on Sunday, have been flawlessly orchestrated.


I met Jennifer and Pierre late last year when they were still deciding on the exciting destination for their intimate wedding, so it was a bit of an adventure at first. I couldn't have been more excited for them to learn that their chosen destination was New York City - one of the world centres of art, culture fashion and everything chic. Given Jennifer and Pierre's impeccable taste, it was no surprise that they would choose the Gramercy Park Hotel.  The Haute Bohemian heritage (of this hotel) represents a sensuous vision of artful diversity with an original combination of styles, with great pieces of furniture and artwork with an extraordinary use of color. It is a visual feast for the eyes. I just cannot wait to see how the vision of their day unfolds as the romantic ceremony takes place on the rooftop with romantic photos in and around New York City. 


It is an honor to be capturing this wedding in a city that I personally love so much. I can't wait to share the images with you!  


....And when it couldn't be more amazing, while I am in New York City, I am planning to see the incredible Alexander McQueen retrospective at the Metropolitan Museum of Art  called Savage Beauty. Having started my art career early on in fashion design, and having followed Alexander McQueen over the past decade or more, this is a mind blowing opportunity and what better place to be inspired while in New York city but at the MET.  


Alexander McQueen retrospective - Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York City.
I will look forward to tweeting the experience  so I hope you will follow along...


I'm sure I will have lots o wonderful imagery to share with you when I return...wish me safe travels...and I'll be back in a few days! 

Want to see more? View my portfolio. 
Join me on Facebook  
Follow me on Twitter: mphotographer
Follow me on Youtube
Visit my inspiration microblog on Tumblr
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019

0 comments:

Popular Posts

About This Blog

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Capturing authentic moments with artistry and style. Contemporary photography for the modern romantic...

Email Me

melanie.rebane@gmail.com

Followers

Project Wedding vendor reviews | Wedding Dresses, Wedding Songs, Wedding Ideas, Bridal Shower

We are a preferred photographer in the Ottawa wedding photographers, Ontario section of www.studiolocator.com - a wedding photographer directory.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP