Ottawa Wedding Blog| Wedding Photographer| Melanie Rebane| Ottawa| Kingston| Montreal| Toronto

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Let's connect! Learn about upcoming sessions, news, contests and wedding trends and inspiration.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

{Expecting Loic- Maternity Session} Ottawa Maternity Photographers

This is my beautiful friend Diana and for many of you that we have worked with us over the past couple of years, you will recognize her as one of my second photographers at your wedding.  My dear friend and her hubby Pierre moved back to Ottawa recently from a year long adventure in South East Asia. Their next adventure is to begin raising their little man Loic. Here are some sweet pics from our fun impromptu maternity session.  I cannot tell you how much I adore Diana...and I smile every time I look at these...Enjoy



Want to see more? View my portfolio.
Follow me on Youtube
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019

1 comments:

julie c butler November 23, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

Melanie .. these are AMAZING .. the colors are stunning!!!

Popular Posts

About This Blog

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Capturing authentic moments with artistry and style. Contemporary photography for the modern romantic...

Email Me

melanie.rebane@gmail.com

Followers

Project Wedding vendor reviews | Wedding Dresses, Wedding Songs, Wedding Ideas, Bridal Shower

We are a preferred photographer in the Ottawa wedding photographers, Ontario section of www.studiolocator.com - a wedding photographer directory.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP