Ottawa Wedding Blog| Wedding Photographer| Melanie Rebane| Ottawa| Kingston| Montreal| Toronto

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Let's connect! Learn about upcoming sessions, news, contests and wedding trends and inspiration.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Private Boudoir Session at the Hilton Lac Leamy - Ottawa Boudoir Photographer

Wanting to surprise her partner with a special birthday gift, I would with this client to create a boutique boudoir experience that nether of them would forget. We met early in the afternoon and we checked into a beautiful lakeview room at the Hilton Lac Leamy over looking the Hilton Lac Leam Amerispa. A stunning vista from the 14th floor set the backdrop for for this beautiful and very private boudoir session. Once again, my partner in crime Tracey Lahey arrived with her make-up magic. A critical component to creating stunning image and giving you that extra dose of confidence. (Tracey does an exceptional job with my clients to enhance their their look such that it is never overdone). While a little nervous to start out, soon we were talking like old girlfriends- a critical connection to get the best images. For this reason, many women feel very comfortable with a female photographer when they are at their most vulnerable. We had a blast with her wonderful collection of jewelry and shoes and because it was a private session we had enought time to even get some bubble bath and steamy shower shots! I am certain she didn't start out that brave, but there really is a liberating feeling with boudoir photography that is wonderful. Nothing feels better for me as a photographer than to show the client some of the images we are getting during the session. They never cease to see themselves in a more beautiful light with renewed confidence...it's wonderful.






WHAT THE CLIENT SAID ABOUT HER BOUTIQUE BOUDOIR SESSION: I'd like to thank you again for a great experience on Friday afternoon!  As you know, my intentions were to provide X with a photo album from the session as a birthday gift, but it really did end up being all about me.  Not only do I absolutely LOVE the images, but I enjoyed the experience more than I ever imagined I would.  I was a bit apprehensive at first, but both you and Tracy made me feel totally comfortable, confident and relaxed - better than a day at the spa and the photos will last forever!

Want to see more? View my portfolio.
Follow me on YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/mphotographydotca
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019

1 comments:

Barb Cameron March 30, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

Absolutely stunning Melanie...these shots are beautiful and it is no wonder the client is pleased....Bravo!

Popular Posts

About This Blog

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Capturing authentic moments with artistry and style. Contemporary photography for the modern romantic...

Email Me

melanie.rebane@gmail.com

Followers

Project Wedding vendor reviews | Wedding Dresses, Wedding Songs, Wedding Ideas, Bridal Shower

We are a preferred photographer in the Ottawa wedding photographers, Ontario section of www.studiolocator.com - a wedding photographer directory.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP