Ottawa Wedding Blog| Wedding Photographer| Melanie Rebane| Ottawa| Kingston| Montreal| Toronto

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Let's connect! Learn about upcoming sessions, news, contests and wedding trends and inspiration.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, February 1, 2010

Creative Self-portrait - Ottawa Wedding Photographer

In my quest to find unique,  creative and contemporary images for my wedding clients, I am often times forced to throw myself into the shot to try an idea on for size. This night was no exception. While out for a night of fine dining, I could not help but notice this spot begging my indulgence.  The black taffeta dress couldn't have made a better set-up against this setting either.  So, I set up the shot and went for it.
And after seeing what I can do without looking...I can't wait to get one of my couples into this backdrop for some spectacular and creative wedding photography. Any volunteers??

p.s. for the photographer nerds, 'cause I know your out there...this was shot at ISO 3200, 1/5th at f4 22mm. I love the grain...custom BW in LR to leverge the graininess ....



Want to see more? View my portfolio.
Follow me on YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/mphotographydotca
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019



4 comments:

Laura Hana February 1, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

Love that location and the dress, from what I can see, looks fab!

Deborah MacDonald February 2, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

What amazing creativity, Melanie! No wonder you are in such great demand!

furinoland February 2, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

i'm your lady - groom or no!!

Amy February 3, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

AWESOME picture, Melanie! That location will make for some SPECTACULAR wedding images.

(You're looking pretty hot yourself, lady.)

Popular Posts

About This Blog

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Capturing authentic moments with artistry and style. Contemporary photography for the modern romantic...

Email Me

melanie.rebane@gmail.com

Followers

Project Wedding vendor reviews | Wedding Dresses, Wedding Songs, Wedding Ideas, Bridal Shower

We are a preferred photographer in the Ottawa wedding photographers, Ontario section of www.studiolocator.com - a wedding photographer directory.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP