Ottawa Wedding Blog| Wedding Photographer| Melanie Rebane| Ottawa| Kingston| Montreal| Toronto

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Let's connect! Learn about upcoming sessions, news, contests and wedding trends and inspiration.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Anne's Trash the Dress] Ottawa Trash the Dress photographer

Anne contacted me recently to do a trash the dress session here in Ottawa. She was a little nervous at first, but here's what she said about her session.

"I heard about trash the dress years ago and have always thought it sounded like a lot of fun. and a way to get some really cool pictures. One day I was surfing the internet looking for cool pictures of anything as I really appreciate good photography. When I saw your pictures, I just felt compelled to email you. I have never emailed a photographer before and I still can't believe it worked out as well as it did. The shoot was really fun. On our way to Ottawa I was definitely nervous and worried about the whole thing, but we both enjoyed ourselves a lot and found that you made it a really comfortable experience. We both feel like we are the type of people that have a hard time being natural in front of the camera, so we know how hard you had to work! Thanks so much for making it a good experience for us!"
Ottawa, Trash the Dress
Ottawa, Trash the Dress
Ottawa, Trash the Dress
Ottawa, Trash the Dress
Ottawa, Trash the Dress
Ottawa, Trash the Dress
Ottawa, Trash the Dress
Ottawa, Trash the Dress
Ottawa, Trash the Dress
Ottawa, Trash the Dress
Ottawa, Trash the Dress
Ottawa, Trash the Dress
Ottawa, Trash the Dress
Ottawa, Trash the Dress
Ottawa, Trash the Dress
Ottawa, Trash the Dress
Ottawa, Trash the Dress
Ottawa, Trash the Dress
Ottawa, Trash the Dress
Ottawa, Trash the Dress

More About A &D:

"Darren and I met five years ago. I bought the house next door to him and our driveways were attached. His house looked really interesting from the outside and when my Mom came to visit she said to me, "Make sure you get to know your neighbors, because I really want to see the inside of that house!" What can I say, I try to do as I'm told. :) It took a few months for us to really meet and I felt like every time he saw me, something disastrous and/or klutzy was happening (locked out of the house in my pajamas, stuff breaking, my friend's brother cutting his arm up in the driveway etc, etc) but it worked out anyway. I spent a lot of time hanging out in the back yard that first spring. Anyway, we were worried in the beginning about the potential badness of living next door to each other if we broke up but said we would go halves on a big fence if that happened - but as you know it didn't. Darren went to Afghanistan while we were dating and brought home a ring and proposed while he was home on his leave (I ended up with pneumonia for his whole leave...I really am a disaster!!)"






Want to see more? View my portfolio.
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com


m photography is an active member of the Canada Wedding Photographers Association.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

About This Blog

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Capturing authentic moments with artistry and style. Contemporary photography for the modern romantic...

Email Me

melanie.rebane@gmail.com

Followers

Project Wedding vendor reviews | Wedding Dresses, Wedding Songs, Wedding Ideas, Bridal Shower

We are a preferred photographer in the Ottawa wedding photographers, Ontario section of www.studiolocator.com - a wedding photographer directory.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP