Ottawa Wedding Blog| Wedding Photographer| Melanie Rebane| Ottawa| Kingston| Montreal| Toronto

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Let's connect! Learn about upcoming sessions, news, contests and wedding trends and inspiration.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Family Portrait] Ottawa Family Photographer

S and her adorable little people make up a new family today than they did last week. This was a unique session for me in that I was able to become part of redefining their family unit and strengthen their sense of their lives together as they move forward. Thank you S for giving me this opportunity to work with you at this very important milestone in your life. Lemay family

Lemay family
Lemay family
Lemay family
Lemay family
Lemay family
Lemay family


Want to see more? View my portfolio.
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com

2 comments:

Unknown September 13, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Wow! Awesome pictures! Thank you so much. Who knew I could look good in a picture despite spending more time looking at my children instead of at the lens. I'm thrilled and I can't wait to put my new family on my walls.

Amy September 13, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

Wow! That door is AWESOME! Hugs to your friend and her BEAUTIFUL family. Those will look amazing framed.

Popular Posts

About This Blog

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Capturing authentic moments with artistry and style. Contemporary photography for the modern romantic...

Email Me

melanie.rebane@gmail.com

Followers

Project Wedding vendor reviews | Wedding Dresses, Wedding Songs, Wedding Ideas, Bridal Shower

We are a preferred photographer in the Ottawa wedding photographers, Ontario section of www.studiolocator.com - a wedding photographer directory.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP