Ottawa Wedding Blog| Wedding Photographer| Melanie Rebane| Ottawa| Kingston| Montreal| Toronto

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Let's connect! Learn about upcoming sessions, news, contests and wedding trends and inspiration.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Newly accepted to NILMDTS] Ottawa Newborn Photographer

I have recently been accepted as a photographer affiliate for an organization that is close to my heart. I was proud to know that, after a review by other photographers in the organization, that I had been accepted into the most challenging and rewarding volunteer work I will ever do. Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep (NILMDTS) is an organization of volunteer photographers across Canada and the US. Their mission is to: "Introduce remembrance photography to parents suffering the loss of a baby with the free gift of professional portraiture. We believe that these images serve as an important step in the healing process by honoring their child's legacy." I am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of an organization that allows me to give this very special gift.


3 comments:

mchen May 29, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

What a wonderful cause, and CONGRATS. You do beautiful work — it only makes sense they would have accepted you.

The song "Smallest Wingless" by Craig Cardiff is about this very topic, and I weep pretty much every time I hear it.

Julia Johnston June 1, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

Wow...that will be such an honour for you! Good work.

Anonymous June 22, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

Congrats. What a wonderful organization. The passion that you bring to your work is well suited for such a special cuase.

Popular Posts

About This Blog

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Capturing authentic moments with artistry and style. Contemporary photography for the modern romantic...

Email Me

melanie.rebane@gmail.com

Followers

Project Wedding vendor reviews | Wedding Dresses, Wedding Songs, Wedding Ideas, Bridal Shower

We are a preferred photographer in the Ottawa wedding photographers, Ontario section of www.studiolocator.com - a wedding photographer directory.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP